Friday 30 March 2012

Going Mobile

I've just downloaded the iPhone app and am trying it out for the first time. I seem to spend so much time out and about these days, pushing W from coffee shop to park and back to coffee shop, I'm hoping it will be a perfect way for me to post regularly and with the added benefit of taking pictures of what I'm working on at the time. I've always got some crochet with me so I can take advantage of those luxurious moments when he goes to sleep!

When I'm not looking after W or enjoying crochet, I'm getting on with some freelance headhunting work, which is what I ought to be doing now because it pays the bills; but it really is a lovely day out there again, so I'm thinking a trip to the town meadows and river will be much better for both of us than me sitting inside making phone calls to people who would rather be sat out in the sunshine.

I'd best crack on with getting us out of the house. What used to take 5 mins, now takes 30!!

No comments:

Post a Comment