Wednesday 13 June 2012

Disastrous Queen Pics

Oh dear ...

we went all that way ...

got an excellent position by the barrier ...

only narrowly escaped being pick-pocketed ...

and then completely messed up the photo opportunity ...

I was being super careful ... checking I had pressed record on my iPhone, etc etc ... turns out I have 3 seconds footage of the point just before she arrived and 3 seconds footage of the back of the last car in her motorcade!!! what happened to the bit in the middle??? If you can be bothered, you can watch them here






... for no other reason than to share in my pain ...

To be fair, I did manage not to drop the baby, so there's plenty to be happy about really and it turns out the Stamford Mercury were filming just feet away from me. If you'd like to see what I should have shot, it's here http://bit.ly/NeXOkD

... and I finally noticed Gino's Flake plates ... I must walk around with my eyes closed!

2 comments:

  1. Never mind it is the experience that matters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes indeedy ... it was all very exciting! and I had to laugh at myself when I checked my camera, because the woman next to me had photo problems too and at the time I smugly thought "oh well I'll be alright, because I've got about 10 seconds of video" ... karma is a cheeky moo!!

      Delete