Thursday 10 May 2012

10 things no-one ever thought they would hear me say

1) What a lovely baby
2) Could you just hold him please while I wipe the poo off my face
3) This little piggy went to market, baa baa black sheep, row row row your boat, etc etc etc
4) Come on now mr windypops, where are you hiding?
5) These Huggies are terrible, I'm going back to Pampers
6) Do you think his tongue is too big for his mouth?
7) Has anyone got a spare muslin?
8) Love to see you for lunch - if we meet at 12 we'll have almost 2 hours before his next bottle
9) No thanks (to the wine), I'll have a soda and lime
10) No thanks (to the sex), I'd rather have a sleep

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha ah! I love it.. I have been stay at home mom for 10 years and there are STILL things that I can't believe come out of my mouth!
    Thanks so much for joining in the blog hop.. I am your newest follower and I can't wait to see some pictures of your crafty projects too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for following me - I am still getting the hang of all this, but enjoying it immensely

      Delete
  2. You had me at "what a lovely baby" :))))))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - really enjoy your site and blog

      Delete
  3. Think I have said all of those too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... and at least another 10 more I am sure!

      Delete