Tuesday 22 May 2012

Still fun, but a little less gaudy

The only problem is, W now has blanket envy ... every time we walk past it, he's arching his neck to have another look! Seems like his simple stripes are just not quite the ticket anymore. I guess that might go a tiny little way to answering the question of whether babies prefer brights or pastels ... at least mine does. Maybe taste is genetically determined somehow?

Thanks to everyone who left comments for me, either here or on the Knitting Paradise forum. I'm certainly happier with my wavy baby car seat blanket now. I do kind of miss the red border, but I think it looks better without it ....

... maybe I'll just try a red border out before I decide ...

crochet baby blanket

In case you were trying to remember how it was before ...



... and if you would like to try it out for yourself, the pattern is here

No comments:

Post a Comment